UK Dating

what our customers say?
Top Cot

I have found my match on your site am ecstatically happy and would like to cancel my subscription as I believe he is the man... Top Cot more..

- Monica

Other UK Dating Group Sites

Online Dating News

American men 'opting for online dating'

Posted on: September 15, 2010 17:17:11

More men are looking for love online and trying to find women through internet dating, according to one expert.

Matt Titus, a New York matchmaker, explained how an increasing number of males aged between 28 and 45 are turning to technology to help them meet the one.

"Men have abandoned their laissez-faire attitude when it comes to connecting with a worthwhile woman and have adopted a more prepared mentality," he stated.

The dating guru explained that over the summer in Manhattan alone, 72 per cent of individuals looking for his advice were men.

This contrasts with the usual scenario in which only 30 per cent are interested in creating an online dating profile and the remaining 70 per cent are women.

Mr Titus concluded that lonely hearts websites are changing many of the traditional "rules" and updating the dynamic between the sexes.

The relationship coach has his own show, Matched in Manhattan, which features him helping US singles find love.
 ADNFCR-2828-ID-800066770-ADNFCR

Related Online Dating News

Hong Kong Phil boss "dreams of working with Jackie Chan"

Posted on: April 17, 2014 16:26:26

Hong Kong Phil boss "dreams of working with Jackie Chan"The musical director of one of Asia rsquo s most well-known orchestras dreams of bringing in some unorthodox talent to perform with his musicians Speaking to the South China Morning...
(read more)

Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor steam up the CBB house

Posted on: January 6, 2014 17:25:01

Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor steam up the CBB houseThey may have been shackled together when they entered the house but Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor have done anything but drift apart since they were set free In fact...
(read more)

The online dating race

Posted on: January 6, 2014 16:22:05

The online dating raceNew research has revealed how likely single people are to get a message from an online dating site throughout According to MailOnline age matters more to men than women as...
(read more)

Sweethearts get engaged after failures on reality TV

Posted on: January 3, 2014 19:02:42

Sweethearts get engaged after failures on reality TVWhen Danielle Cornwall-Nash appeared on ITV s prime time dating show Take Me Out last year she hoped that she would find a new partner and maybe even a new...
(read more)